The Student Health Education Centre is McMaster's best source for health related inquiries, non denominational peer support, condoms, pads, tampons, pregnancy testing and Bandaids! Come in to chat, or to get some cool free stuff!
Check out our show for a chance to win prizes!
My name is Drew Taddia, and I’m the host of Exploring Mind and Body.
The shows inspiration really came from helping people. I understand the frustration out there with so much information, too much information. Gimmicks, sales pitches and empty promises. I wanted to offer something that could actually improve lives. And that’s quality information that people can trust and actually use.
Exploring Mind and Body is a Nationally Syndicated talk radio show which currently airs on:
- 96.5 CKFM in Olds, AB at 8pm MT on Sunday
- 590 CJCW in Sussex, NB at 7:30am AST on Sunday
- Radio Laurier in Waterloo, On at 3pm ET on Tuesday
- CKLU 96.7 in Sudbury, at 6:30pm ET on Thursday
- CFXU 93.3 in Antigonish, NS at 4:30pm AST on Monday
- CFRC 101.9 in Kingston, On at 7:30pm ET on Thursday
- CFMU 93.3 in Hamilton, On at 4pm ET on Wednesday
The main focus is information based, interview format and is 30 minutes in length.
The short story is, after traveling the world as a professional athlete following my passion of baseball for the better part of 10 years, I stopped for a brief moment and started running a health and fitness business. Wanting to find a bigger platform to help change lives and improve health I approached the local radio station to see if we can work together.
To make a long story short, the whirlwind of life and business, successes and failure and more particularly interviews and air time, 5 years later the show is going strong!