We've been busy trying to fix the Robo DJ 6000, seems like the inane chatter knob was been stuck at 11.
Needless to say, the show must go on, even with a broken Robo DJ, even with our temporary remote studio, even when our listeners don't know what the heck we are talking about.
Side A: Higher Energy
Side R: Rheostatics Radio
Side B: Lower Volume
Stay tuned for next week when we try to fix Robo DJ 3000 and it defends itself
- 5:00Pisces IscariotGirl Named Sandoz
- 5:05Interior LightElevator
- 5:07Candy-ODangerous Type
- 5:12Reunion TourRelative Surplus Value
- 5:14March 12We Are All The Middle Child
- 5:17Live at the Horseshoe Tavern (November 2001)Satan is the Whistler (live)
- 5:23Live at This Ain't Hollywood (December 2017)Supercontroller (live)
- 5:27Here Come the WolvesVancouver
- 5:34Introducing HappinessTake Me In Your Hand
- 5:38March 12Pretty Bird
- 5:40Reunion TourNight Windows
- 5:46YipSpeeding Motorcycle
- 5:49Interior LightLiving Like You Should
- 5:54Siamese DreamSoma
CFMU NEEDS YOU! Campus/community radio faces an uncertain future in Ontario. Show your support through word of mouth, social media shares, and of course, donations!