I speak with Camille Inston of Pink Pantheon Projects, the 22-year-old writer and director whose 2019 Fringe offering, We All Got Lost, won the Fringe's best new production award. We discuss Inston's writing process and the play's central themes, including the exploration of sexuality within the context of Christianity, the power of storytelling as liberation, and myths and archetypes surrounding girlhood.
Find Pink Pantheon Projects here, and find the Fringe event page for We All Got Lost here.
- 1:43Is This What You WantIs This What You Want
- 1:46The ProfessionalWant What You Got
- 1:51Eman8Sympathy ft. Kelechi
- 1:5413th Floor (clean version)Fugazi
- 1:58Too FastWeird Wedding