I speak with Camille Inston of Pink Pantheon Projects, the 22-year-old writer and director whose 2019 Fringe offering, We All Got Lost, won the Fringe's best new production award. We discuss Inston's writing process and the play's central themes, including the exploration of sexuality within the context of Christianity, the power of storytelling as liberation, and myths and archetypes surrounding girlhood.
- 1:43Is This What You WantIs This What You Want
- 1:46The ProfessionalWant What You Got
- 1:51Eman8Sympathy ft. Kelechi
- 1:5413th Floor (clean version)Fugazi
- 1:58Too FastWeird Wedding
CFMU NEEDS YOU! Campus/community radio faces an uncertain future in Ontario. Show your support through word of mouth, social media shares, and of course, donations!