Architecture Crawl 2.0 is happening June 9th from 7pm-1am with the Hamilton Burlington Society of Architecture! Be a part of this exclusive event by grabbing a ticket to see some of Hamilton’s best architecture, complete with some of the city’s best in tunes, food and art. It’s been 2 years since their first event, but they’re back stronger than ever with an absolutely killer line up.
Explore 5 architecturally unique spaces within close proximity all in one evening. This year the venues you can expect to see are:
- The Boiler Room @ Cannon Knitting Mills-Beasley - 134 Mary St (open until 1am)
- Empire Times Rooftop - 41 King Willian Street Suite 401 (open until 11pm)
- 10-14 James St North (open until 11pm)
- Co-motion Studio + Rooftop Patio - 115 King St E (open until 11pm)
- The Foundry @ Cannon Knitting Mills-Beasley - 134 Mary St (open until 1am)
You can hear the sounds of Jennifer Budd, Jacob Moon, Golden Horseshoe Revival, The Vaudevillian, Wheat Fields, The Medicine Hat, The Irish Kitchen Party & Guests, and Cowboy Quartet across town popping up at different venues. To hear our full interview with architect Meghan Galachiuk, listen below. Connect with the Hamilton Burlington Society of Architects on Facebook or visit their website here.