Hamilton has always been blessed with a large variety of businesses and a thriving community that helps sustain it.
430 York Blvd will be hosting an open house featuring events and activities from over 50 businesses. The event is tonight, May 25th 2018, from 6pm-9pm, a number of vendors, food, free stuff, prizes, and activities will be featured for the night.
Some events include:
- Treats from Chocolate Tales, Pho Lac Vien and Bikables
- Voice work with The Infinity Forge
- Massages and Osteopath foot assessments
- Light work from Lighthouse - Lucia Light Toronto
- Character work with Jay from Zee Float
- Getting creative with paint and Tracy of Energy Tap Counselling and Consultation Services
- Photobooth hosted by YogaFest
430 York Blvd a collection of businesses dedicated to health, wellness and deliciousness. It is home to a number of unique businesses such as a salt-water float therapy spa, yoga & pilates studios, a cartooning studio, YouTube filming facilities, breathwork & mediation classes, and psychotherapy offices.
James, coordinator of the event, explains this is a great way for the businesses and community to get to know each other. “There’s so much great stuff happening here, I just want people to know what’s happening in the building they pass every day,” James explains. This event was inspired by the desire to introduce their building to the broader community and inform others about the great things they’re doing here.
Listen to our full interview below.
RSVP at their facebook event here