originally aired 13 Feb 2018
It's about that time of year when the ol' four-letter expression comes around in full swing. That's right--I'm talking about a line. (No, of course, you know what I'm referring to.) Today's episode features a little twist on the conventionally to-the-point, cheesy or otherwise mediocre pickup line. Hardly much Valentine's Day or Mardi Gras advice, in all honesty, but the lines were fun to look up.
Credit goes to the following sources (some of the ones featured on-air were slightly modified but were primarily based on the following):
...and anywhere else the aforementioned lines may appear.
Also featured today is a lead-in single from Gareth Inkster titled Last Year, which will be featured on an upcoming 7-track EP. You can check out his recent interview with Kristin Archer last Friday on I Heart Hamilton here:
You can also check the track out here:
- 12:03Language ArtsAble IslandThrough
- 12:12Lori CullenSexsmith Swinghammer SongsSomething Right
- 12:15Barbra LicaI'm Still LearningSecret Heart
- 12:28Gareth InksterLast Year (Preview Single)Last Year
- 12:28Some DaysSit Back And Wait
- 12:37LensOkay Hollywood
- 12:54A Round TownDancing in the Subway
- 12:59Edgar BreauBaby Don't Ya Wait On Me