Could it be? June 19th, 20Seventeen?
Looks like this is an episode of record. The record being the insides of my brain, all scooped out and spread across the hour. Not as wierd as one would first expect, mostly because this was made in the early hours of the night before.
No Side A, Side B nonesense here, well.. there is a tape-flip, but it is moreso a way to mark the mid-point instead of a theme change. Perhaps you will enjoy it, but if not, next week we will try something else. or not.
- 5:00George HarrisonGeorge HarrisonFaster
- 5:04The Master's Bedroom Is Worth Spending A Night InBlock of Ice
- 5:07Its All GoodIts All Good
- 5:17Mental JailsDon't Come Inside
- 5:24Ty SegallTalkin'
- 5:30Agatha EPJohnny (Pt 2)
- 5:34Goodbye SomethingWearing It
- 5:39Twilights Last GleamingSML S SR
- 5:44Give the People What they WantDestroyer
- 5:49Show Your BonesMysteries
- 5:53Sometimes I Sit and Think, Sometimes I Just SitNobody Cares If You Don't Go To The Party
- 5:57I Hear A SymphonyMy World Is Empty Without You