More celebrations of that great rock festival from 50 years ago. Kicking off with Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young doing Woodstock. Then, more unsung musical acts doing tunes they performed at Woodstock.
That includes The Band doing The Weight, Edgar Winter's White Trash performing Tobacco Road and Blood Sweat and Tears doing God Bless The Child. And we have songs from the Woodstock soundtrack album, like Ten Years After doing I'm Going Home. If you're wondering where the Woodstock songs by Santana, The Who and others are, the answer is my Tuesday, Aug 6 Woodstock podcast. Check it out!
- 3:09crosby stills nash and youngdeja vuwoodstock
- 3:13richie havenswoodstock soundtrackfreedom
- 3:28the bandrock of agesthe weight
- 3:29sha na nawoodstock soundtrackat the hop
- 3:30lovin spoonfulgreatest hitsdarlin be home soon
- 3:31country joe and the fishwoodstock soundtrackfeel like im fixin to die rag
- 3:31paul butterfield blues bandwoodstock soundtracklove march
- 3:45iron butterflykeep on rockinin a gadda da vida
- 3:48edgar winters white trashroadwork edgar winters white trashtobacco road
- 3:49blood sweat and tearsblood sweat and tears greatest hitsgod bless the child
- 3:52Ten Years Afterwoodstock soundtrackim going home